Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Strait: I Prefer Women Over Men

For this post only, I am going to stray from the topic of autism and talk about sexual orientation. As all of you must know by now, I am completely and 100% strait and het'ro sexual. I prefer women over men, and that is a fact not an opinion. I have been strait since age 10, although I didn't scream it from the rooftops until I was 12. However, I have yet to affirm my straitness, namely because I am a virgin. Not by choice, but a virgin nonetheless. I have always blamed autism for my virginity, but maybe there is another reason. That remains to be seen. However, nearly every strait man has lost his virginity by the age of 17, or 16 if he's lucky. Because I am 18 (almost 19) and a legal adult, the prospects of me ever losing my virginity are near zero. They are slim to none. Now, don't get me wrong here, being gay or a faggot is not an option, at least not in my book. I would rather die than be homosexual. However, I really don't want to be asexual or celibate either (either voluntarily or involuntarily) because that is not who I am. I see myself as a strait person who fucks women. Prostitution is illegal in the United States, so that is not an option either. Anyway, I cannot be a virgin anymore, for the sake of my heterosexuality. It is not good for me or for anyone else. The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are confused, you are overstating everything.

How can you be both straight and heterosexual, could you possibly be one without the other?

What scares me about you, acknowledgement that prostitution is illegal never mind is that your understanding of the reciprocity of relationships is so lacking that the only way you are going to slake your lust is through rape or pedophilia.

Gain some respect for the opposite sex first, and then get your oats.

You were not born with the right to fuck anybody, you have to earn it.

Landon Bryce said...

Dear Oliver,

Relax. I didn't really date until I was 24, and when I was your age, I was was just as sure as you are that I never would. One of the most frustrating things about autism is that we often mature more slowly and face less social acceptance than our NT peers. One of the best things about autism is that we have the capacity to continue to change and grow. From your posts, it doesn't seem like you are mature enough for sex at this point in your life, although it's also clear that your body is telling you that you need it.
There are many things you can do to make your self ready for a romantic relationship that sex would be an appropriate part of when you are ready for it. Work on your social skills. Learn how to be friends with girls. Develop your body and make sure your personal hygiene is perfect. Channel your frustration and energy into doing things that will make you a better guy and a more attractive partner. These things are hard, and you may have to work on them for a period of years to reach your goals. That doesn't mean you can't or won't reach them.