Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Truth About Sadderbutwisergirl

There are certainly many differences between me and sadderbutwisergirl. For one, she believes in neurodiversity and I do not. Also, she is not comfortable using her real name online and I am. She also disrespected Jonathan by saying he was discriminated against. Granted, it wasn't as bad as Clay Adams's disrespect, but it was disrespect nonetheless, and she should apologize to Jonathan. However, a recent post of hers literally tugs at my heartstrings. It turns out that we both have one great thing in common: neither of us have had sex. She and I both have incredible emotional distress over our virginity past our time. The only thing is that she wants to "save it till marriage," which is code for she is too scared. She also mentions wanting to finger herself with lubricant, which means that she is so distressed about her virginity. She mentions religion in "saving it till marriage," but if she was really that religious she wouldn't finger herself either. Sadderbutwisergirl, if you are reading this, consider this an open offer. We both hate our virginities, so why don't we throw them away together? I'm still a minor, but not for long, so you must act fast if you want it to be legal. If "saving it till marriage" is really that important, that's OK, we can just get "married." If religion is the only reason for that, the "marriage" should be only religious and not legal, so it is easier to get out of. Out of all people who wouldn't "discriminate" against you, certainly I am one because I am autistic and I know how it feels. Maybe you will adopt my views on a cure. Maybe you won't, but that's fine, you'd only be hurting yourself. If you should reject my open offer (which is fine, it's an offer, not a command), maybe getting a cure would help you a little bit more. If you should accept it, we would both be grateful, I would be cured and you would also have the option of a cure. God bless you and all autistic people, and may all autistic people who want to be cured be cured.

13 comments:

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Really, Oliver M Canby? You use your real name?? You claim to be from LA. So is the fact that there is no person in LA by the name of "Oliver M Canby" part of your conspircy theory, John Best Junior? That's your plan isn't it, Johnny, make this fictitious blog, and then post it on Hating Autism as evidence for yourself.

You're as transparent as the door when I look at my recently new girlfriend before I join her in the shower, Johnny. And you're as hypocritical as you're friend Uninformed. SSBWG is a coward because she openly refuses to give her name? But you take a false identity and present it as if it's your real name to bash her, DAMN even with my ample vocabulary I can't think of a good word for your cowardice, you bum!

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Sure I'll ask him. John Best Jr, are you this Olive M Canby sock puppet. By all your rage it seems like you're the one who spends his time fellating people, something I am positive that is something Best does as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Actually, I only have one notch on my belt, and she was this really cute Vietnamese girl who goes to Oakland U, and I regret it now because I realized soon after that she was a wacko bitch, and that my new girlfriend would've been the one I had lost it to, especially since she hasn't given it up yet, it could've been a magical thing with Abby whom I'm now with. Either way it will happen with her, because I am not gay and because I am capable of making it happen, Captain.

You are incapable of making that happen just like you are incapable of flying a plane and leading other pilots in battle. I bet if you talked into a radio, that nobody would be able to understand your orders, because you need teeth to articulate your speech, Johnny.

Oliver, I may be making a trip to LA sometime this summer, so when I come looking for you, you'll still live there, so you should be easy to find and set up a meeting in a parking lot with right? Or will you be slumming on a permanent vacation that for some reason is in a trailer park in Londonderry, New Hampshire?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"I don't give a fuck who I fuck; just as long as they're female and of an appropriate age. I don't believe in sentimentality, I just believe in fucking."

The same kind of old-school, good Catholic beliefs John Best has about sex with no love or purpose, huh. Similar contradictions too.

No mistaking it, you are John Best Junior, you lying sonofabitch.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Go to Gehenna, jackass.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

I'm going to Hell along with John Wayne??

"Well, I Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers, actually. I really liked those sequined shirts."

Yippie ki Yay, Motherfucker.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

I'm not the one who got butt-fucked on National TV... *OLLIE*

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Hitler was Jewish, too, Johnny. I'm surprized that you are unaware of his full-heritage being that you consider him to be the immortal leader of your Aryan Race.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Sue my left nut. Oh I'm sorry, I meant suck my left, Johnny.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Sue my left nut. Oh I'm sorry, I meant suck my left, Johnny.